On 15 April 1995, ROMARCH was founded as the first Internet e-mail discussion and distribution list for early Italian and Roman art and archaeology. Its mission has been to:
- foster communication between professionals, students, and laypersons;
- serve as an exchange for queries and answers;
- be a sounding board for testing ideas and arguments;
- provide a ‘forum’ for general discussions;
- act as a bulletin board for recent discoveries and news;
- supply notices of jobs, excavations, projects, and publications in the field.
ROMARCH is now a blog at: https://quemdixerechaos.com/category/romarch/.